Monday, February 6, 2012

Rose voted All-Star starter - chicagotribune.com

NEW Cheap Packers Jerseys YORK --- As anticipated, Derrick Rose will make his 2nd straight All-Star start following fans voted him onto the Eastern Conference starting lineup.

Rose joins Miami's Dwyane Wade and LeBronJames, New York's Carmelo Anthony and Orlando's Dwight Howard in the Feb. 26 sport in Orlando. It's Rose third straight All-Star game right after he got selected as a reserve throughout his second time.





It indicates a lot,  Ravens Jerseys cheap Rose explained.  I keep in mind not being in the All-Star video game. Wanting to be in the sport is some thing you must just take to heart. I want to accomplish one thing in this league. A single of those is staying on the All-Star staff. It&rsquos an honor.

It implies a lot for my fans to vote for me. I didn&rsquot understand I had all these votes. I&rsquom appreciative. I don&rsquot just take any 1 of my fans that went on-line and voted for me for granted. Packers Jerseys cheap I appreciate them all. I hope they continue to observe me. 

Rose garnered 1,514,723 votes, the second-most in the East behind Howard and 3rd-most overall.

Kobe Bryant drew one,555,479 in the West and will be joined by starters Kevin Durant, Blake Griffin, Chris Paul and Andrew Bynum.

kcjohnson@tribune.com

Twitter @kcjhoopreport=2012-02-06data


Related article:
gingrich-romney-and-santorum-provide.html
help-sweeps-sags-oscars-up-coming.html

No comments:

Post a Comment